Saturday, May 23, 2009

Snow White and Bigby Wolf

Hey guys,

Sorry about the long absence. Things have been insanely busy over here lately. Between drawing ten pages for a client one week(And then dropping dead while crashing the day after turning the pages in) and moving things out of my of apartment, I haven't had many chance to get online. But it's not bad being this busy, I just need to start taking better care of myself: Eating real food, drinking more water, etc. so I won't crash and burn after meeting a deadline like I usualy do.

Drawing a page a day doesn't take much effort anymore. Drawing two pages a day is a normal work day...but having to draw three pages a day is exhausting. Thankfully I'm getting close to the finish line with this one college graphic novella project, and then my project with company "x" will take my full attention once again.

No matter what, I'm going to make sure these things get done on time and , sadly, that means making a few sacrifices. So I may not be able post here as often, but I'll make an effort to at least post a little something every week. And, once I start working on sample pages for Heroes con, I'll be sure to post them here.

So for right now, I'll leave you with this commissioned piece I did of Snow White and Bigby Wolf from Fables. I hope you enjoy!

Please feel free to leave your comments. I get giddy with joy every time I get one.

Have a great Memorial Day!
Rachae

1 comment:

spookyrach said...

Love the itty bitty bit of red...