Sunday, May 10, 2009

Flash Watercolor Sketch

Another Sketch I did on Friday while I helped hold down the Sketch Clubs booth at the Lubbock Arts Festival last week. I did this on the page opposite of a sketch of The Thing I did awhile back in my molskine so all the orange and gray on the painting is from me testing out colors for my Thing sketch.

I thought I would post this Flash sketch since I just finished reading Flash Rebirth #2 and, after that cliffhanger, issue three can't come out fast enough.

I'll have to cut this post a little short today. Brains not working at full capacity today due to allergies/cold--not sure which...could also be sinus infection, though. I love this time of year. It's absolutely beautiful out, the weathers just right, and there's birds and squirrels everywhere...but the seasonal allergies I could do without. :P Still, I'm doing better than most so I really can't complain.

Have a great Mothers Day, guys.

Rachael

No comments: