Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SKETCH DUMP AND UPDATES!

Mary Marvel

Nightwing

The Seductress

Falcon

So, I know it's been MONTHS since my last update, but life has been rather crazy and busy once again. I finished a 40 page graphic novella for Harvard Business school in about six weeks, went through a month of burnout, and then more projects started pouring in again. And even though I've been living back at home with Mom again these last few months, my social life has been good....and the love life even more so. :D All of my time is spent drawing or goofing around at the end of the day with the Boyfriend, so happy times. :)

Right now I'm running on a deadline crunch and I have things that HAVE to get done PRONTO on my drafting table....but I have a new laptop and I just got a new scanner(issues with the old one working with Vista..ah Vista. ), and we finally have internet in the studio....so I'm running out of excuses as to why I can't update this blog. It's about damn time I just buckled down and posted something, so here ya go.

The first three painting were done on sketch cards(baseball card sized bristol paper) and the last is one of my first attempts at a watercolor painting from a few months back. As always please feel free to leave a comment, criticism, or any sketch requests in the comment section. Much more to come.

Alrighty, I better get back to work.
Have a great day everybody!

Rachael

1 comment:

the immortalfireboy said...

These are awesome. love the nightwing one. :D