Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Barbara Gordon: Batgirl

Batgirl

I found a scanner today! :) lol. I was getting some typing paper from my grandmother's printer (to draw a layout page with) when I realized she has the same scanner/printer that I have back at home. I've been visiting my Grandma for four days now and I just now noticed it. >.< Oy.

I decided to post a Batgirl sketch I did last Sunday. I actually really liked Cassandra Cain as Batgirl. I know a lot of people don't care for her, but I thought she was pretty cool; however, Barbara Gordon will always be Batgirl to me--whether she's in a wheelchair or not.

Babs is my favorite comic book character, so I thought it would be apt for this to be the first actual "sketch" for my blog. I'm actually happy with the way this one turned out, especially the head shot. Feel free to lemme know what you think and to critique anything I put up on this blog. Any input, negative or positive, can only help. :D

Alrighty then, thats it for now.
See ya friday!
Rachael

entry 2

No comments: